href="http://technorati.com/blogs/what%27s+on+my+mind+today" rel="tag directory">what's on my mind today.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

The sound of music

Save to RawSugar

I have always loved music. It is a great recreation, whether you are making it, or just listening to it. There are so many forms to listen to music, that has evolved through out the years, it sure makes a difference. You can listen to the radio, at home (in your room), in the car, at work (with earphones). You can listen to a cd player and your favorite cd's anywhere, you can even take them with you. As technology evolved and someone knew that the best way to have some quite on the bus or at the train station, is to have people carry some small gadget such as the "discman" and today the "ipod" and others that you can put, litterally, thousands of music pieces from different generes, creating your own "music store".

When I was at the hospital, I had an mp3 cd player. I created an mp3 cd that had about 120 different songs and had about 7 hours of all my favorite songs (luckily, I brought an extra set of batteries : -) ). It was a great way to bypass the bad or dull moments, as well as a calming and soothing experience. I was able to retract to my own little world and ignore whatever was going on around me. (especially the needles! )

Music is everywhere, even when you jog, or go to a spin class or some other form of excersice. Music is there to either relax you or get your juices going, get the blood pumping and lets rock & roll.

Music is in my head all the time. Some times I wake up in the morning and some song just lingers in my head, of course it is in automatic repeat mode... sometimes it is difficult to get rid of it... until a new song comes a long. The funniest thing is when you begin singing your song, and finally you are rid of it for good, and your room-mate at work "got infected" by the same bug.

Finally I just want to say.. music (in all it's forms) is the best invention.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?