href="http://technorati.com/blogs/what%27s+on+my+mind+today" rel="tag directory">what's on my mind today.

Friday, March 10, 2006

 

Smile Check

Save to RawSugar

Many of you most probably never heard that before. What is it? Where did it come from?

Well here's the story. Going back again to my wonderful time in Denmark, when Efraim , Alberto and I were testing the cellular phone. We had lots of tests to accomplish, with too little time to spare. It was tense and intense. But, luckily, I was with two great guys who made the whole experience great.

I don't remember if it was Efraim or Alberto who invented this phrase , but it came out once. A smile check, to check if all is well, if we are all on the same page, if we are all nice and happy.

I tell you, it caught on. Even sending an SMS message with a smile check for testing, or for "testing".
Just a simple check, and it put a smile on our faces.

Today, I use it widely, when a friend is going through some rough times, or if lots of pressure builds up, I just send a smile check. Yes it is that simple. And it works too.

Try it.

Smile Check.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?