href="http://technorati.com/blogs/what%27s+on+my+mind+today" rel="tag directory">what's on my mind today.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

An afternoon off

Save to RawSugar

And my music saga continues.


Powered by Castpost

Friday afternoon, I met with shimon and it sure was a success. He is the colleague I was talking about in a night off.
As I said then, I had to get back to music. And I got the chance.
I brought some books with lyrics and chord and we just dived into them. It was amazing. For three consecutive hours, plus a recording. I still want to work on that recording.
The piano came out spotless, perfect, amazing. My singing start off bad, but ended up really good, so I want to redo the beginning.
It is amazing in today's technology, you can re-record just a line, or a word from the song (that came out bad in the original recording) no need to redo the whole thing.

If you are interested to hear shimon play the paino and the guitar, goto shimon golan

tags:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?